Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Friendship Question?

Think that friend is a loser, and has a low self esteem and in order for him to cope with it he puts down others, I had a person like that wasn't my friend he would always come up to me and point something out bad or make something up then walk away I just smiled and showed I didn't care cause I honestly didn't I just found him annoying who wants even a friend like that? I would personally not fight him but point out all his wrongs like you said he can't kick a foot ball whenever he comes up to you and says " wow you suck at foot ball" respond with an insult as well. But never go to far just respond with one or two insults and if he keeps going just be like " wow i really don't care i got better things to do then talk to you a**" Even all my friends we insult each other in a joking way most of the time thats just how we communicate but we compliment each other our achievements not on sports but like baggin a girl at school, etc. You can also use that since he's such a jerk does he get any girls? To me any man who doesn't even get a girl fails at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment