Monday, July 18, 2011

Whats wrong with me??? Please answer?

I found out my bestest friend in the entire world lies to me and her lies are huge. Shes really mean to everyone and is a total slut. So i yelled at her and said I dont want to be her friend. I got outraged and sent her bad text messages. Her mom called my mom. I got in trouble and blamed it on my othr friend. I feel like im worthless. My parents hate me my dad always has he abuses me emotionally. I never get any attention from my mom except when shes yelling for me to take car of my 3 year old sister or telling me im a slut. My 11 year old sister makes fun of me and yells at me nd hits me. A lot of people make fun of me at school. No guys ever asked me out. Im popular at school, but thats because ive been acting like someone else. Not me. Inside Im always crying. Inside im always scared. I really dont know whats wrong with me. I hd a great friend before and I told her how my dad abuses me and stuff and how i feel worthless. She told me to pray. Which i did every night for a month. Things just got worse. I just started cutting my ankle a few nights ago because i thought i deserved to be hurt. I really dont know whats wrong with me. I never act this way useually. Im actually really fun and outgoing to everyone. I actually have a great personality but something is making me this way. I feel trapped and i dont know what to do. I promised myself to never cut myself again because i would of never did that but I felt like i had to. Please dont say that im emo because im not i swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment