Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My female husky puppy just pissed all over me , why is she acting this way!!? ?

My gf and I just bought two huskies we bought our girl about 2 months ago and out male about a month ago . The female is very sassy and reckless than my male he is very calm and minds his own business until she runs up and starts bothering him to play . I'm trying my best to potty train her but she still goes all over the house . My male is already better than her at potty training . Today my gfs son and I were sitting on out couch watching tv the female was walking on the top of the couch behind us Wich doesn't bother me bc she doesn't chew on the sectional or try to wreck it . But she walked behind us as we were playing with the male and watching tv and I was caught off guard by her urine falling down my gfs sons back and my back . I was outraged . I put her in her kennel for now . What should I do when she acts like this !? Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment