Saturday, July 16, 2011

What should i do??????????

i dont know what to do my i guess i can say friend j(his initial) is like so u dont believe anything i got 2 say bc he tlks crap behind my back and i really dont believe him but he acts like he doesnt care if we tlk or not or if im his friend because he says if u wanna talk to me thats great but if u dont thats your choice and he acts like he dont care wether i do tlk to him or not and then im already hiding stuff from him that i hope he doesnt findout like stuff bout me and his use to be bestfriend but still he acts like he dont care wether we r friends r not should i tell him all the stuff that im hiding from him even though his bestfriend told me not to tell this guy j which hangs out with j and what should i do tell him what im hiding from him and then say im sorry we cant talk or what?please help i dont kno what i should do tell him??

No comments:

Post a Comment