Wednesday, July 20, 2011

GIRLD:my girlfriend just broke up with me because of this :(?

1st of we r both 14 and we live about 7 miles apart and we go to different schools but our sophomore year ('11-'12) we WERE going to go to the same school. But just today me and my mom got into this big argument about me getting into fights and she haven't seen my grades ever since we moved..so to make a long story short my ex text me and said 'hey' I was like I don't wanna tlk 2 you right now because I jus got into a argument and I don't want to take any anger out on you so this might b the las time we talk' then she say 'woooooow, u gotta lot on your mind and I don't thing you need a girlfriend' I thought she was playing at first but she was serious. So I tol her that it isn't her fault and everything but she felt like it was her fault. So sje said' when you get everything fixed we can be back together'. I was just crying a few minutes ago n idk if u r a dud and reading this I was n love!! So the question is did she want to break up with me or was it better for the both of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment