Thursday, July 14, 2011

Am i going insane? wats wrong wit me?

okay so i dont know wats going on in my head. i feel crazy! but sane at the same time. i can talk to myself for hours and i feel crazy bout it but i just cant stop! its just theres like multiple different me's inside my head u know? each one with a different personality. sometimes i get into fights with them but i know its just me actually? and somedays i just feel like doing crazy things like bursting out laughing maniacly for no reason! aand sometimes i feel hella depressed and i just sit around making fun of myself? idk y i do nit plz help me just tell me wats wrong wit myself and just to let u know thats not all of my problems but i dont hav suicidasl thoughts no.. but i do like thinking wat ill do in the afterlife i also like playing back thoughts in my head about the past and how they could of been better for me......i need help

No comments:

Post a Comment