Thursday, July 14, 2011

Boy problem, I just need help girl only?

So I extremly like this boy ad we slow danced together at semi formal, my friend put his arms around me and ditto on me, he didn't pull away, he keeped tugging me closer and our bodies touches later he asked fer my numba and wante dto ask me out but I thought my friend juss said tht cause I liked him I didn't have a phone at the time but then I got one and I was on fb and txtinnn so he aske for it so he asked quetions like who do you like etc then he called me but was laughing I think he pressed some wrong button web he was textin me, then he texted I love but I never thought anything of it, then he stopped answering my txt so I got upset and he said to my friend which she took my phone and took his number an was right rude and botchy to him and he got ad and said well I want to talk to her not you, then hiss like best friend texted me he was an ole crush of mine and was askin I heard you like him , and then he was like woul you eff him if you went put o was like sorry no I'd rather wait I'll married and he was sayin how rourke excrush had sex 3 times with 18 yr old he's 13-14 then he aske dig I was green cause Robbie boy who I like would wanna make out I don't even know how to makeout like how? And hold hands I was yeah I'm alright with tht, then rourke was like whatts bout bj or hj I was like um uh idk Idk idk! Please help it best answer as possible what I'm trying to ask is does Robbie like me and why is rourke askig about bj crap when Robbie diditn do anyhibg like that ever..

No comments:

Post a Comment