Monday, July 11, 2011

Is my brother gay?!?!?!?!?

Hes 13 (im 12 &1/2), he always wearing super skinny clothes like so skinny can see his crotch sometime. He constantly talks bout his best friend. Hes never had a gf. I went through his phone once (i was bored) and all i saw was boys numbers on thier no girls. Thr was 2 or 3 pics of his friends lifting thr shirts up (im guessing to show thier abs). Hes a sissy and barely talks to girls. Never plays sports whn i offer he would rather txt or hangout with my sister. Very shy except whn in front of his guy friends. Always complains about how i wear "manly" skater clothes. Hes been like this for as long as i can remember (i remember when we were 7 he would constantly ask me to make out with him). Im to scared to ask cuz im afraid if hes straight thn he will hate me for assuming hes gay. Im totally ok with him being gay or bi but i rlly want to kno, wut do u think

No comments:

Post a Comment