Monday, July 11, 2011

Rate my pokemon team?

Your Arcanine is very good probably what I would have, Milotic also very good. Gengar i would get rid of hypnosis since its poor accuracy, also focus blast probably not the best choice (This is based on my own preference). You could try for gengar: Giga Drain, Psychic, Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse. Your Salamence is good. The problem with Lucario is its too good ha !. I mean it can learn a helluva lot of moves, however since it has generally higher Spec Attack I would go for those kind of moves like auro sphere, dragon pulse, dark pulse, and sumthing else. However if your like me and like to have ur pokemons moves cover thier weaknesses then you can have water pulse to kill fire and ground and psychic to kill fighting which leaves you with two extra move slots for anything you want

No comments:

Post a Comment