Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Did I test to early or did I do something wrong?

I got my AF on 4/18 started clomid on day 5-9 and did not use an opk but proceeded with bms every other day on day 12. I took a hpt on 5/7 & 5/13. I would imagine that I would have gotten some results by now as my AF is due any day now. I used Clearblue Easy Digital. Now here's the tricky part... the exp. date on the tests is for 2012, but I bought them on clearance... I know they haven't been discontinued from my drugstore as they do still have them on the shelves... would this mean they are old by HPT standards? Also, I will also mention that both tests were Negative however I have a heightened sense of smell, most things I normally enjoy make me sick, Breast tenderness, and just overall feel "different." Could I be just experiencing this because I want a BFP (hubby also nauseous and just being weird about food) or could the hpt been duds?

No comments:

Post a Comment